Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New School Year

And so it begins again...the new school year started today. The girls were super excited to get back to school & see their friends. I, however, was not quite ready for this year to start! My 6th grade teacher once said, 'the older you get, the faster time flies'. At the time I thought he was a crazy old man, now I realize he was a WISE, crazy old man! I can't believe Liv is a sophmore this year!! I remember my sophmore year in high school with (rose-colored) clarity. After a very nutritious breakfast of a chicken patty (for Zoe) and a hot dog (for Liv) - Hey, Betty Crocker, I ain't (HA!!)- they were off to school. We are all going to try to make the best of this year...but hang on cause its gonna be a bumpy ride!!


Liv wearing her "the office" t-shirt - her favorite show. She just bought season 3 & has pre-ordered season 4.


I wanted to get a good picture of these nice white tennis shoes, cause I probably won't ever see them again! They will be dirty & scuffed by the end of the day :( Zoe is very excited to start 1st grade!!


We had to talk Zoe into getting that book bag, but now she won't stop carrying it around!

Here's to another school year......

3 comments:

Princess S said...

Your girls are gorgeous!!!! Let Liv know that Dwight Schrute is my soulmate!!!! I love The Office it is a laugh so hard you pee yourself kind of show.....and the Season Finale last year......Good Golly I screamed so loud the neightbor's had to hear me!!!

missy said...

oh my gosh....i said the same thing in my blog about time....it goes by fast...only my crazy old lady grandmother was the one talking!!!!haha.....are we getting old???? oh....you will be as old as me this weekend???? right???? it is only a number!!! enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belted birthday Jacquelyn!! I'm so sorry, I forgot to email ON our big day, it's still a little hectic around here and with running on little sleep, I forget things so easy, so I'm sorry!! I was thinking about you though!I had a hard week with the realazation of a newborn at 40!! but I'm so over it now!!

I"m so glad you girls started blogging, it's so fun to "catch up"...makes me miss our childhood!!